Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 7 years ago

Do USA girls find bengali men attractive?

Recently i have been seeing that many hot looking NY women marry bengali men. Even though they dont seem so good looking? What is it that u find so attractive in them?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Actually if you go to Google and search are Bengali men then you will find searches like good,intelligent,smart,lovers etc

Ever since few of us Bengali Hindu(Brahmin/upper caste) posted about the achievments of people of West Bengal,i.e the achievements of Bengali Hindu(Brahmin/upper caste) or Christian/Anglo community in the following blog-INDIAN/CHINESE IQ PUZZLE people in US/UK are becoming more interested in Bengali people.

But remember that Muslim Bengali have 75 IQ and literacy only 55% while Bengali Btrahmin have IQ 115-122 which is more than Ashkenazi JEW...so people will be interested only in Bengali Hindu people living in US,not backward,less educated Muslim peasant class Bengali.

Read my comments in that blog-Indian/Chinese Iq puzzle(well i'm an inventor & Physicist but I will forever remain bachelor).So rather than asking this question you better concentrate on your own future.

Source(s): Own knowledge/research.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

They only like rich bengali men.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.