Recommendations for quality stainless steel cookware?

I'm looking for quality stainless steel cookware. I really wanted to buy All-Clad but the set I want is $800 for 10 pieces. I started looking at different brands and one I like is Calphalon Tri-Ply and it's $500 cheaper than the All-Clad so that is a huge difference. I was thinking I could buy some good... show more I'm looking for quality stainless steel cookware. I really wanted to buy All-Clad but the set I want is $800 for 10 pieces. I started looking at different brands and one I like is Calphalon Tri-Ply and it's $500 cheaper than the All-Clad so that is a huge difference. I was thinking I could buy some good knives too with the money left over. The reviews are good for Calphalon only negative reviews are people saying the food sticks but I've cooked with stainless steel before so that's not a problem for me. I really don't want to buy the cheaper set and be disappointed with my purchase. Can any one help me? Do you own All-Clad or Calphalon? Do you cook with a different brand of cookware?
5 answers 5