krista asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

What are some names of famous pigs, or pigs in movies? Preferably female pigs.?

One of my cat's kittens makes noises like a piggie! So I want to name it after some famous or movie-star pig. Ideas?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wilbur in Charlotte's Web, you could call her Wilberina.

Of course there is Babe.

Then there is Gordy, also Gordina.

• cissy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Famous Pigs

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What are some names of famous pigs, or pigs in movies? Preferably female pigs.?

One of my cat's kittens makes noises like a piggie! So I want to name it after some famous or movie-star pig. Ideas?

Source(s): names famous pigs pigs movies preferably female pigs: https://shortly.im/pjwsp
  • Pamela
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

people like her because they dream about her mainly because she is hugly successful she would not be on just normal shows if she was not huge and you not liking her they is obviusley something wrong with you if you not jeaslous they is 1 people that like her 2 the other half want her money 3 jeaslous girls and other race boys that no nothing from the word oh i use it this way cuz i do not want deduction of points. and that does suck if you are number 2 or 3 your mean if u 2 stupid if u 3 rock if u 1 . you can't just stereotype all hillbilly rednecks to sing country music. its like saying all black people live in africa. but if u read a book everyone was born there b4 christ was born over 2008 yrs ago. (which is they yr btw ) and always will be the year from how far christ back was born. miley trys to be no one because that pregencey rumer was false and i don't see miley pregnant unlike jamie lynn or shaving her hair off like britney the spears are the ones that suck not the cyruses because i don't beleive at 13 which was the first hannah montana i don't beleive the lynns acted that young. they is more expernince and hard work gone into this she sings acts. trys to have a normal life. and thats how she earns her money i bet u get no money so if miley did suck you must suck unbeailveabley.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

names famous pigs pigs movies preferably female pigs

• 5 years ago

Porky Pig (Looney Tunes)

Babe

Wilbur (Charolet s Web)

Pumbaa (Lion King)

Miss Piggy (Muppets)

Hamm (Toy Story)

Pig (Back at the Barnyard)

I m getting a mini ig pretty soon, I want to name it Pork Chop. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Arnold Ziffel from Green Acres.

• 1 decade ago

Try this website...http://www.homestead.com/johnpopko2/Willow8.html

The music is a little annoying, but they have a lot of famous pigs!

• 1 decade ago

Wilbur, but he was male in CHarlottes Web. ALso, im sure one was named bertram or something.

• Babe, Wilbur, Porky, or Petunia

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.