What does the year 2034 mean to Jeohva's Witnesses? anything?

Update: The reason I ask is on Sunday when I went to the kingdom hall.. we were going through the watchtower and the elder said what people don't know is that we have a deadline and our time is running out when it comes to getting involved with the truth and somehow the year 2034 came up , ,, I wish I had caught more... show more The reason I ask is on Sunday when I went to the kingdom hall.. we were going through the watchtower and the elder said what people don't know is that we have a deadline and our time is running out when it comes to getting involved with the truth and somehow the year 2034 came up , ,, I wish I had caught more of what he said about 2034 but something was said and I was wondering about that... I do know that nobody knows the day.. but I was wondering if maybe it meant something else.?