NK asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Small, Medium, or Large Basketball Jersey?

Im not sure of what size to get. I haven't been able to try any on but i'm right at 6 feet tall and 140 pounds so basically im on the slim side. Its a Nike jersey and i've seen all the measurements but just want others' opinions. I don't want the jersey to be huge and to be able to wear it with jeans and pants.

Thanks yo

Favorite Answer

Hi :)

I would usually pick the large on, since they are VERY comfy to sleep in :D

But if you aren't planning on sleeping in it, then I would advice you to pick the medium one, just to be on the safe side :)

• linnea

some adult males like playboy playmates. different adult males like the girl around the corner. Likewise, some adult males like their women to look completely dressed up with an entire face of makeup. jointly as different adult males, want their women to look extra right down to earth. elegance is in the attention of the beholder. individually, I desire some makeup, yet no longer too lots.

m

M