Do you think Ariana Grande is a good role model for young girls?

I personally dont see why shes a 'role model' would you want to see young girls wearing such revealing clothes like this?

Attachment image

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Not really. It's not necessarily about the revealing clothes, as kids are exposed it that everyday.

It's about the standards set by celebrities in general. The standard in which girls are expected to be very skinny, wear lots of makeup, have a large chest, and have highlighted hair in order to be beautiful.

Instead of exposing or conforming young girls to these standards, we need to be teaching them that any aesthetic is beautiful. We should be teaching them to proud to be female and be totally comfortable with themselves and not feel like they will only be special if boys pay them attention.

I also disagree with what Ariana said on behalf of Justin Bieber:

“He can do whatever he wants! He’s doing the same thing as every other boy in the world right now, he’s just under a microscope, and he’s being scrutinized by people who don’t know him. I know him, and he’s a good person. He really is, he’s a nice person. And everybody’s like, ugh, it’s, nevermind, but, it’s, he’s a good guy and he doesn’t deserve what he's going through."

I wish we would teach people to be unique.

• Login to reply the answers
  • IceT
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

No. A role model would be the girl surfer who got her arm bitten off by a shark. She hasn't let it stop her and in fact was just on the TV show the Amazing Race.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

No. Not really... I don't know. I don't follow her life... I just feel like authors or parents and stuff should be the role models for children

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Shes not a role model. These pop stars (miley etc) are not role models.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

She's my role model after Selena Gomez. She's not a slut she's just acting her age.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Pop stars aren't good role models.....

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Yes

Attachment image
  • 5 years ago

No I don't.

• ?
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

She can't sing that good. Her songs are annoying.

• Nope she is another sellout trying to be a sl*utty trash

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.