Where can I sell my business?

I have a small business that I run from home that I am looking to sell, are there sites that cater to this? eBay has been suggested but I am trying to avoid all the fees that are involved. I am also trying to avoid some random sale, i want to work with the new owner make sure the business is going to someone that will do well with it and build it up. The details are located here if anyone is interested http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=47...

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

• Amy
    Favorite Answer

I am wondering if a business broker might be able to help you, however, they would want a percentage for commission.

NIKFAY had a god suggestion with Craig's list. You might also want to try BACKPAGE.COM, it is also free.

Good luck to you.

How about looking to craigslist.org. They are great for selling anything. Besides you can list your business for free there and I bet you will get takers on it.