Is it true that ppl. from India wipe their butt with their hand?

One of my friends told me that people from India wipe their butts with the back side of their hands. Is this REALLY true ???
Update: I HONESTLY didn't mean this question to offend ANYONE. My friend really did tell me this and I am just curious to know if it is true or if she was just making this up. I am not saying that these people are 'bad' people or any less of a person if they do this. Just as someone mentioned that some... show more I HONESTLY didn't mean this question to offend ANYONE. My friend really did tell me this and I am just curious to know if it is true or if she was just making this up.

I am not saying that these people are 'bad' people or any less of a person if they do this. Just as someone mentioned that some countries think Americans are nasty for using tissue to wipe with. That is ok with me too. We are all different, none of us perfect.

I was honestly just curious.
Update 2: I use tissue paper when I have to pee, and I take a bath everytime I do a #2. I would never wipe with plain tissue after a #2! Must bath or shower.

See were not that different after all! =)
32 answers 32