JimZ
JimZ asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 years ago

Will Global warming increase the chance for alien Predators attacking humans.?

Spoiler Alert!!!

I watched Predator over the weekend and alarmists ruined it. The first Predator with Arnold was so much better. The plot was based on the Predators visiting earth to remove their spines because were seeking human DNA before humans destroyed the earth with climate change.

One character in the movie claimed we had one maybe two generations at most so the Predators were coming to retrieve our DNA before it was too late. They use the DNA from many species to make their own species more evolved.

I know it is science fiction but I wish they would use a little more science. It is hard to enjoy the fiction when it is so far fetched. Of all the things AGW is going to cause, this one may be the most ridiculous but it is a close call.

OK well after the Spoiler Alert, I still give it two thumbs up. I'll go see the next Terminator, Alien, and Avatars too

Favorite Answer

Probably ... but I've always had two problems with every Predator movie ...

1. On the one hand the Predators are all about the hunt, physical combat, honour and ritual. On the other, what kind of chicken s**t species then covers themselves in adaptive camouflage so they can hide away? Wow. What a challenge ... wuss ...

2. They wear big helmets with a sort of augmented reality visual display that allows them to see in infra red and other spectral wavelengths. So why then are their targeting triangle laser things in the human visible range? Why not infra red so they can see it and humans can't? Why build adaptive camouflage if you use big bright targeting lasers to give away your position? And why use some shoulder cannon that fires bright slow-moving plasma so everyone can see where the shot came from?

That makes me angry ...

• Darwinist
      2 years agoReport

Don't know why; I remember her curves, but somehow, details of her outfits escape me. Never seen Predator, worth watching? I have the ability to suspend any knowledge that might contradict a film's internal reality; a talent I have been nurturing since the time of the original Starwars film.

• Beth

No

• dj

Almost certainly yes

yes .

I doubt it.

yes, by 300%.

• JimZ
      2 years agoReport

That is a pretty serious increase.

it not possible

• JimZ
      2 years agoReport

Like not one in one trillion?

It might decrease it

No, it's just us humans choking on our own excess.

No, because all the aliens will be laying on the beach, working on their tans.

• JimZ
      2 years agoReport

Aliens are going to take over our hot planet. They will be one ugly MFers on the beach.