Anyone got any SEO Tips?

My new website is not ranking very well (it is on google). I have an html and xml sitemap, the xml sitemap i have uploaded to Google web-master and Bing web-master. The main problem is that my website advertises peoples DJ companies (each DJ has a page). I have given each page a good title including there... show more My new website is not ranking very well (it is on google). I have an html and xml sitemap, the xml sitemap i have uploaded to Google web-master and Bing web-master.

The main problem is that my website advertises peoples DJ companies (each DJ has a page). I have given each page a good title including there company name, these pages are in my sitemap but they only work if I put the DJs company name in Google and then put my website address after the DJs company name. The dj company links work like this, www.mydomain.co.uk/listings/djcompanynam...

Please help