Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Were you and your spouse virgins when you met and started dating?

My husband is 43,im 39 and we have been happily married 17 yrs..When we met and started dating he was 25 and i was 21 and we were both still virgins and waiting for the right 1...We didnt wait for marriage to have sex we started while we were dating..

Favorite Answer

First marriage-

If you count a virgin as one who had not *willingly* had sex before, yes, I was.

He was not.

Second marriage-

I was 36 and had five children. Nope, don't think so.

He was 54. He'd been around for a while. Nope, don't think

so.

The lovely thing about my second husband was that he never raped me (as my first did repeatedly), he cared very much about my experience, I had my first orgasm during sex, and he showed me a whole lot that I NEVER knew! lol

*

My husband and I were virgins when we met, but not by the first time he and I were together. We each lost our virginity to other people, but still entered our marriage having not had many partners. We still hadn't gotten that jaded feeling, so we didn't have a lot of issues in that department. Which was nice.

I wish we had been... Times are different now. We met when I was 18 and he was 21. Many times over the years when we run into someone that either he or I have had sex with it's a little uncomfortable. I can't stand the thought that someone else has experienced my husband!!!! When I think about it I go crazy.

yes, now I'm 56 and my wife 48. we were virgins and waited for the marriage to have our first heavenly trip.

No but some of the things I did with him was for the first time and that is all that matters.

Yes we were. We were 23 and engaged when we first had sex

We both were. We waited a month after he proposed as well.

I had a used model

no - neither my husband or I was before we got married.

Not by a long shot.