NEVER buy a PUPPY younger then 8WEEK old!
They need to remain with the litter until that age to develope proper behavioural and socialiation skills
1. NEVER BUY A PUPPY just LOOKS, colour, looks, fur type alone-NO INDICATION OF DOGS TEMPERMENT!
2. Consider your lifestyle-
4. Are you out more then 8hours a day
5. Consider your energy requirements, Size, Grooming.
6. Don't just buy because someone says this is the dog for you, people particular on yahoo answer will give you there particular favourite breed& what suits them, not what actually suit you.
7. Read all you can-THERE are alot of false information on the web and in books about different dog breed.
8 DON'T TRUST THOSE DOG BREED SELECTORS-MOST OF THE RESULTS ARE INCORRECT. Ex i search large breed dogs, and the Pomeranian came up, which of cause is a toy dog breed!!
9. NEVER BUY FROM A PETSTORE, BACKYARD BREEDER, PUPPY MILL OR NEWSPAPER, DON'T BUY FROM NEXT DAY PETS OR DOG BREED INFO, RESCUE AN ADULT DOG OR SHELTER PUPPY!
Buying or adopting a dog SHOULD NEVER BE A RUSHED DECISION, YOU SHOULD HAVE BOTH PARENTS PERMISSION & SELECT A BREED THAT SUITS YOUR LIFESTLYE.
· 1 decade ago