How do people sell their internet business ideas?

because I notice I've ran across a lot of interesting stories of people as young as teenage making big money selling their ideas so how? who? where do they find these people willing to buy heir idea?

Thanks in Advance

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Those few stories you've come across are the "only" stories of teens selling ideas and making "big money". Nowadays people aren't coming up with new ideas, they're coming up with ways of making old ideas better.

You should just do it yourself, whatever the idea is. If you need funding, start knocking on doors of large companies that you feel would have the most absolute interest in your idea. Some type of patent should probably be obtained before disclosing all of your big ideas though, there's no need for you anymore after you open your mouth to them.

This would require lots of research. Honestly, you gotta know someone who'd be willing to take a risk with you. It's not about what you know but who you know.

• 1 decade ago

Realistically, I think that the only way to sell someone your internet business dreams is by finding a very generous venture capital firm (good luck with that in this economy). The only other thing that you can do is come up with the business plan, and submit your business plan to friends and family, assuming you don't have the start-up capital yourself.

One place to get started is www.startupnation.com. It's a great place to find free advice and a community of internet business minded people.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.