Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 years ago

Can a virgin get pregnant?

Ok. my little sister is a virgin and her and her bf were playing around (anal). somehow she felt something wet and told him he backed up and seen semen, if he didnt nut could she still be pregnant? they were standing up by the way & after he pulled out, she whiped herself in the bathroom. Theres no way she cld be pregnant right? shes a virgin. think about it, how will she be able to give birth?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • SGR
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's *extremely* unlikely she'll be pregnant.

To get pregnant, his sperm would have to get into her vagina. It is possible for sperm to enter her vagina even if she hasn't ever had vaginal sex (she likely already has an opening in her hymen). However, the risk of pregnancy from anal sex is incredibly small--it requires semen getting from around her butt into her vagina, and this is very unlikely.

If he didn't come, the chances are even more remote: the only way she could be pregnant is from his pre-come. Pre-come is not semen and does not typically contain sperm. However, it can contain some sperm if he came earlier in the day, as there could be stray sperm in his urethra (if he peed, that would flush out or kill those sperm). Even if there were stray sperm, there would be far fewer than in semen, so her chance of pregnancy is very small.

However, while it's incredibly unlikely she's pregnant, if she is pregnant, she could give birth even if she's never had vaginal sex. There are cases of this in the medical history.

Good luck to you and her!

Source(s): San Francisco Sex Information (www.sfsi.org) provides free, confidential, accurate, non-judgmental information about sex and reproductive health by phone (415-989-SFSI) and e-mail (ask-us@sfsi.org). If you have a question about sex, we'll either answer it or refer you to someone who can.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

The hymen isn't an impermeable membrane - if your sister has had a period that shows period blood can get out - and sperm can find it's way in. So if she did get sperm close enough to her vaginal opening there is a chance she could get pregnant. Highly unlikely, but not zero.

As for your "think about it how will she be able to give birth" comment - she'd be able to give birth the same way a non-virgin would. If a guy's penis can produce enough thrust to break a girl's hymen, a baby coming down the birth canal can do the very same and it will tear during labour. That baby's going to come out one way or another and most women (non-virgins) end up with some tearing.

• 9 years ago

It only takes one sperm. If he saw semen, that counts. He doesn't need to "nut" to get her pregnant, because it only takes one sperm.

So, let's see, she's a virgin? Really? So if she had anal sex a thousand times with a guy, but never in her vagina, she's still say she's a virgin? As in, "Oh, honey, I'm saving myself for marriage, but when you marry me, you can put it in my vagina instead of my anus?" Somehow that's not quite the pure image I think she wants for herself.

Oh, and tell her that if a guy has an STD, she can get it anally. Have her get the Guardisil shot against HPV, too, because you can get it anally and it can lead to anal cancer.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

LOL seriously, okay

1. You can only get pregnant during the fertile period of your cycle based on a normal 28 day cycle its day 14 or around then that you ovulate to get pregnant the sperm and the egg have to meet this requires vaginal penetration aka sex if she hasn't had that then no she can be pregnant!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Yes she could get pregnant. Her anal hole, is pretty close to her vaginal hole, its possible some sperm could flow up into her vagina.

Your sister needs to tell her bf even if they're doing anal, he needs to use a condom.

• Lily
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

She's NOT a virgin if she's having anal sex. Penetration is penetration. If she didn't have vaginal sex though, there's no way she could get pregnant.

• 9 years ago

virgins no! your sister, yeah. if there was semen close enough there is a possibility may be low one but there possible.

• 6 years ago

Does anyone know someone that got pregnant this way??/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.