Can virgins get pregnant?

I've been told that we (virgins) can and that we cannot get pregnant. I've fooled around with my boyfriend before and if semen/precum is on either one of our fingers and i get fingered, then i could get pregnant because of that, am i right?

Update:

if you're not going to provide a helpful answer, dont reply at all please.

Update 2:

he didn't stick it in right after wtf, i was just saying. and would it make a difference if there was time inbetween all that.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, it's possible.

All these kids calling you dumb are actually the ones who need to get educated. Can't say I TOTALLY blame them though, as in most sex ed classes they probably don't get THIS specific.

It is indeed possible to become pregnant from fingering if there is fresh semen on the fingers in question. It's also possible to get pregnant if the guy ejaculates near the opening of your vagina. Sperm swim through mucus, so if a girl is all wet, and sperm comes in contact with her ~natural lubricant~, then they can make her pregnant.

Now, this is not very likely to happen, but the point is that it's POSSIBLE. Again, the semen needs to be pretty fresh, and obviously the more there is of it, the greater the possibility of becoming pregnant from it. Once sperm dries up, it's dead. So if, say, a guy had c*m on his fingers, but it dried up or he washed his hands with soap, you're not going to get pregnant from that.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - it's not the act of sex that makes you pregnant, it's sperm. Live sperm + vagina = chance of pregnancy, no matter how the sperm gets there.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

complicated...lets make it straight, u never had vagina intercourse b4 but a man came "in" your vagina(u mean in or on). if he came IN ur vagina means u're not a virgin anymore but if he came ON ur vagina u're still a virgin. the lost of virginity is if penis break through vagina that cause your hyme broke.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

he better have some damn long fingers then, its very unlikey unless the finger has alot on it then maybe but still that only raises possibility like .6% not a guess, thats really the difference it makes.

but if ur so worried then dont do it cause in reality it only takes one little sperm to ruin ur life espcially if you're young

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

It's very rare, but it's possible.

Edit: SERIOUSLY, people? If semen somehow manages to get up into your vagina, you can get pregnant, whether or not penetration was involved.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Unless you are the Virgin Mary, which is very unlikely. The answer is no. I believe you need to take another Semester of sex ed :)

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

You need to have sexual intercourse to get pregnant.

The chances of semen penetrating into your vagina and being fertilized are pretty much nothing.

So no worries. :)

• Jessa.
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Simply, yes.

• 10 years ago

im pretty sure it's highly unlikely.But who would actually do that?

• r u related to staten island ferry?

• 10 years ago

I really, honestly and truly hope you are a troll.

I sincerely hope that nobody is this stupid.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.