Carbon fiber bike seat repairs?

Hi guys, I am a little new to the bike riding community, so repairing my bike is a little bit of a drag because I don't really have all the right tools yet. What happened was that I was riding my bike down the street and some guy turned and didn't give two s^@ts about me. Nothing happened to the Carbon... show more Hi guys,
I am a little new to the bike riding community, so repairing my bike is a little bit of a drag because I don't really have all the right tools yet. What happened was that I was riding my bike down the street and some guy turned and didn't give two s^@ts about me. Nothing happened to the Carbon fiber frame but when I got hit the seat mount stripped out of place. I thought tightening it back up would fix it but it was a swing and a miss. the seat mount still feels really loss and falls out of my seating position. I knew its the seat mount but I was wondering if I can remove it or do I have to swap out the whole mount with that connects to the bike frame too.
Hopefully this Pic can clarify what I mean. In the pic the seat is completely of the mount and you can see some scuffing where it adjusts.
What can I do?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/100004391@N03/9465456397/
T