how to sell business?

Market is so bad. I decided to sell my small business. It is a ladies boutique located at Brooklyn. Any idea how to sell it? Where place add to found buyer?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • P G
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If your items are unique and exclusive enough why not shift from "brick & mortar" to "online"?

ebay is the best known type of store front, but there are others. The big difference is from store display setup to graphical layout through an online storefront.

To get an idea, check out the "online boutiques". Most of the time you don't have to carry any inventory.

Hey, don't forget, you do have the knowledge and experience about the business but not the "local" clientele traffic. Change the business model! People are still buying, but not necessarily from you Brooklyn store. You'll be surprise, the demand for your stuff may be a long distance away!

Good luck!

• 5 years ago

I suggest to place your ad directly in front of buyers. That is, to run your own PPC advertising camapaign on Google search pages,. This is the place from where most buyers start.

ExitAdviser has an online tool to set your campaign up and running quickly.

http://exitadviser.com/marketing-tool.aspx

• 1 decade ago

If it is an online business operation i would recommend using:

www.sedo.com

or

www.sitepoint.com

If it is a brick and mortar business go for the local classified, craigslist, realtors etc.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

First of all there are a lot of hungry realtors out there. If not try something like BizQuest. Good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.