How much should I charge for a design consultation?

I am starting to build up my personal cliental and many of them are asking for design and branding consultation. I want to know what all of you out there think about it. I have never done consultations- rather executing full jobs, however I feel that it would be nice to add to my list of things to do. For... show more I am starting to build up my personal cliental and many of them are asking for design and branding consultation. I want to know what all of you out there think about it. I have never done consultations- rather executing full jobs, however I feel that it would be nice to add to my list of things to do.

For consulting, I would do all of the following:

Brand Strategy- from deciding logos and color palettes, as well as graphic elements and Packaging.
Social Media Management. - Not necessarily PR, but showing my clients the most efficient way to use Social Media.
Web Consulting- from Deciding what Web platforms are best for you.
Plus advice here and there.
Update: Also how much should I charge per hour?