Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Were you and your spouse virgins when you met and started dating?

My husband is 44,im 40 and we have been happily married almost 18 yrs.

When we met and started dating he was 25 and i was 21 and we were both still virgins cause we were both waiting for the right 1 and neither 1 of us had ever been in a serious relationship until we met each other.

We lost our virginity's together while we were dating

Beauty i was just asking a question thats all.

Mrs what do you mean my "smugness" and no we will never divorce.

• Eliza
    Favorite Answer

Yes, we were. I'm glad that we lost it to each other and not on some fling.

Its mostly common to those raised as Jehovah's Witnesses, which according to U.N. studies have the lowest rates of anything related to out of wedlock sex.

My wife and I were, but we married at age 18. Now 34 years later, I can see we were too young.

You were lucky in finding just the right person. Divorce rates are high when the woman is under 24 when she first gets married or begins living with a man. You are the anchor and foundation of a good marriage. You reach full maturity at age 24, while the male doesn't reach it until 30.

I've worked with divorced and single fathers for 20 years. I have learned from experience that your choice is the right one. Unfortunately, far too many make other choices.

Now, over 50% of children are born to single mother homes.

• dad

1/2 of us was .

Yes we lost it together on my 18th birthday. We have now been married for 8 years but looking towards a possible divorce. But I am glad he is the only man that I have been with because he is the father of all of my kids and he was my first love. Nice knowing we were normal :)

I'm 25...he is 26. We have been married for 4 years. We have a 2 year old daughter,and yes we lost our virginity to eachother. :D haha!!!

We lost it on my 17th birthday...I know we were young. But i think it was worth it.

Hardly. When we met I was 24, he was 32. He'd had 3 partners prior to me, I'd had another 8 partners prior to him.

Nope, neither of us were virgins. I'd only been with one man other than him, and I'm not sure of his whereabouts...

No, because we were both entering our 2nd marriage.

I was "happily" married 24 YEARS when he left me. Your smugness will turn around & bite you.

Just wait....you will divorce eventually...

We were not.

I wonder from time to time if I should regret that decision.

Sometimes I do.

Sometimes I don't.

Not even close.