How do I write effective web content?

Favorite Answer

On the Web, content is king. If you’re running an ebusiness, it’s a good idea to have some targeted web content aimed at people doing searches on Google or other major search engine. The more relevant content there is on your site, the more chance there is that a person will find your site after making a search query, as well as remain on the site. Good web content can increase a site's search engine ranking and ultimately increase an ebusiness's sales.

Hi, I am not advertising myself. But I am a web developer for the last 8+ years. I am running an IT Company and we do write contents fr websites. If you feel you can contact me to hire us for your website work. Contact us at webforce.in@gmail.com

If you go to my information page on web site building, you will find a free ebook "Make Your Content Presell". It tells you all you need to know.....and a great lot more!

http://www.gourmet-food-revolution.com/build-a-web...