Where do I sell my business plus my commercial building?

I want to sell my business along with all equipment and inventory but I want to sell the building too. Would a Realtor get a commission on the value of my business and equipment as well? Who would I contact to handle this kind of thing?

Favorite Answer

A real estate agent is not the person you would want to contact in this situation. If you are attempting to sell your business as well as the commercial building you would need to contact a "Business Broker to handle this situation for you.

The have the knowledge and expertise to sell both. In some instances it might be to sell your business and have the person lease the building for awhile then buy the building.

What ever the situation the business broker could give you the ins and outs on the best method to maximize your return in the selling of both your business and building.

You might goggle business broker followed by the city and state in which you reside. This should give you several sites to call and list your business and commercial for sale.

I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck.

"FIGHT ON"