Horse/Equestrian Help please!?

So i have barley any experience in horses. I have had one lesson before and i stunk! lol... I also rode 1 or twice about 2 years ago. That's it. I also read TONS of books about them and did a project about them and researched a ton and watched movies about riding. I live in the city in the winter, fall, and... show more So i have barley any experience in horses. I have had one lesson before and i stunk! lol... I also rode 1 or twice about 2 years ago. That's it. I also read TONS of books about them and did a project about them and researched a ton and watched movies about riding. I live in the city in the winter, fall, and spring. In the summer i stay in this country place but im back and fourth to the city and the "country". I also have grandparents in vermont. Should I take a few lessons first before i lease a horse? And if i leased i could either keep it in the "country" at a stable or i could go to vermont for a week or 2 and lease it there and keep it in my grandparents house. It would be a lot easier if i kept the horse in the "country" but it would be extremely expensive. I don't know what to do!!! What should I do ?? :(
Also what are good cheap horseback riding boots? I don't need anything fancy. What are good cheap breches for kids?
I also have a sister that wants to lease a horse to that is 13 and i am younger than her. We would share the horse. We dont know how to tack up either. INBARN LEASE OR MY GRAMPAS HOUSE IN VERMONT???! LEASE A HORSE WITH OUT LESSONS AND IF I NEED LESSONS ABOUT HOW MANY?? GOOD BRAND RIDING BOOTS AND BREECHES FOR KIDS!

Please answer those questiions in CAPS.
Sorry for writing so much! :)