Need gift suggestions for a horse lover?

I have a friend who is a horse lover. She has two and keeps them stabled out of town at a family member's. She likes to ride, as well as show. I need to get a present last minute ($20 to $100 range), and I'm wondering what to get... It would probably be easiest to do a gift certificate of some kind,... show more I have a friend who is a horse lover. She has two and keeps them stabled out of town at a family member's.
She likes to ride, as well as show.

I need to get a present last minute ($20 to $100 range), and I'm wondering what to get...

It would probably be easiest to do a gift certificate of some kind, but I don't exactly know the best place.

She lives in St. Louis, MO. But her horses I think are in Cape Girardeau, MO, I believe.

I was wondering if anyone who is familiar with the areas might know the best place to get a gift certificate from, or if there's a good online resource?
Or any other ideas that might work well for a horse lover would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!