basic rules of web designing?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Complete Professionally designed website Just for $50 or Rs, 2000 only. The website has following features.
1. Professionally Designed
2. Total Control: Add/Edit anything you want your-self.
3. Most Advanced: Share Pictures/Images, Audios, Videos. YES! You can add everything to your site.
4. No need to rely/hire professionals for updating your data.
5. Inbuilt Search-function
6. Inbuilt Blog
7. SEO friendly design. No need to hire SEO professionals or services.
8. Built-in SEO and Pings will add your site to major search engines within 24 hours of creating.
9. Search-Engine Pingers (more than 20) will ping search-engines everytime you post anything on your site
10. Add/remove more than one author to your web-site with different levels of access.
11. Make-money by monetising with ads from Adsense, YPN, adbrite etc.
12. Complete after sales services and support for one year after you place an order.
13. Get the site running within 3 days of payment.Source(s): http://www.cleverprofit.com/2000/
- amybeaderLv 71 decade ago
Usability. Know your audience. Easy navigation. Keep it simple (unless a complicated site is needed for your purpose). Always have an easy way to get back to the Home page. Be consistent: there should be something in the design that ties all the pages together.