Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 7 years ago

Would you please help me to choose a wedding dress?

Hello Ladies, I am a crossdresser and I would like to purchase a wedding dress.

Can you please help me to choose a dress?

What are popular brands for wedding dresses?

Which styles do brides choose?

What else do I need to complete the look?

Favorite Answer

Alfred Angelo is really awesome. That's where I got my dress. Of course, there may not be one near you, so, as someone said above, grab a couple friends, go to a bridal shop and try some on.

The style depends on you, but an "A" line compliments anybody. Color would depend on your skin. I'm really pale, so, I went with Ivory because stark white would wash me out.

You should also think about a headpiece. Tiara, side tiara, headband, little hat...there are a lot of options. A veil, if you want one. Jewelry, garter, shoes...that's all that is coming to mind right now.

• Sadie

It depends on the shape of your body! Here's a link you could go to find your shape & what kind of dress would look best on you: http://wedding.theknot.com/bridal-fashion/wedding-...

Also, the most popular wedding dress brand in my state is Maggie Sotterro. LOVE her designs! I LOVE her dresses. They are all beautiful. Lace is super popular right now.

If your dress is super fancy, add simple jewelry (and vice versa), heels (or flats if you prefer), and of course a veil! Good luck !

Source(s): Former Bride.

Well White Cinderella Ball Gown

there MUST be a wedding store within driving distance from you! take one or two of your closest friends, and go try on dresses one afternoon. you are NOT going to find what you like on mail order. photos can look very different from reality. in the end the dress isnt about its designer name, but how it looks on you.

Your size, shape skin colour and basically who you are as a person would be helpful. Your dress is an extension of who you are so it should it resemble;e your personality