Where can I learn to make professional looking web designs?

I know how to code in HTML, CSS, JS, and PHP well enough to easily make my website. However, my sense of what looks good is terrible. For example, I am easily able to copy good looking designs that I see with HTML and CSS in general; however, I am clueless when it comes to coming up with my own designs.

Does anybody know where I can learn, per se, "design sense"?

If anyone can lead me to something good, many thanks,

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Experience, Experience and More Experience. It takes time to learn quality design. Your best solution is to research other design companies in your area are building sites. Some companies are doing a lot of HTML5 others not as much.

I will give you a HUGE piece of advice. Pictures are everything in website design. The better quality the pictures the more professional the website.

Source(s): Owner of a Web Development Company
  • matte
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you're speaking approximately style. You the two have it or you do no longer. this is why maximum internet progression businesses hire the two programmers (who've as plenty style as a rock, and that i will say that because of the fact i'm a programmer) and image artists (who could no longer software a do on a similar time as genuine loop). all of us do suitable whilst we shop on with what we are suitable at.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.