Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 9 years ago

Where to start at creating a web design?

I want to start creating a web designing, but i have no idea where to start or how these thing work. Also I saw few ppl on facebook that they're getting money for creating pages or something-i want to try that also.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Start with basic Web design Courses.You must know How to create your own website.There are few common steps as follows

Get Your Domain Name

Choose a Web Host and Sign Up for an Account

Designing your Web Pages

Testing Your Website

Collecting Credit Card Information, Making Money

Getting Your Site Noticed

Also, Design professional Web Site Contact on this

• 9 years ago

This is the same as someone saying:

I want to start being a surgon, but i have no idea where to start or how these thing work. Also I saw few ppl on facebook that they're getting money for being a surgon or something-i want to try that also.

dude!!

Professional web design is a highly skilled profession (although there's a lot of hacks that sell awful work, and some people are uneducated enough to get taken in by them).

If you want to be a professional, you learn to be a graphic designer, and learn to apply your skills to the web. If you have not been able to use Google to access all the skills online that you can teach yourself, you'll probably have to go to a school to learn.

But quite frankly, web design is not a profession that you succeed in if you are not a self starter and can't figure out problems on your own.

If you're serious about making a living, figure out what you want (no "or something") and go after it with all your energy and you'll do fine.

But as long as you noodle around without focus or ambition, you CERTAINLY won't get anywhere in this field.

• Henry
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

First, go to school and learn web design.

• dineen
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

in the starting up and foremostly you'd be required to regulate to close by federal and state/provincial guidelines for operating your organisation. you'll favor to make certain even if you'll contain or be a sole-proprietor (representative). you'll choose a sales Tax form and sign in inclusive of your governing body once you're making more advantageous than the defined volume. As for amenities you'll favor to be versatile. do no longer outline your self up-the front. you'll probably initiate providing amenities in an ad-hoc (as-favor) foundation. Your customers will favor help with more advantageous than an information superhighway-web page and also you'll locate that you're totally able to assisting them and locate recommendations to three of their different needs. you'll experience like you've dug your self a hollow - that's a organic feeling of possessing your own organisation. you'll right now change right into a sure-guy and get used to the pressures of inexperience, self-doubt and shortage of work. you'll turn those attitudes into journey, self-self belief and with any success a handful of customers. undergo in thoughts, even if you experience like you've a lot going on you more advantageous oftentimes than not favor to be on the seem-out for opportunities. ideally you should no longer have any shopper nicely worth more advantageous than 20% of your earnings - now that is unavoidable starting up out yet you do not choose to change into complacent and by marvel be out of work and searching for employment. solid success!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Dear Gabby!

I believe elance.com is a good starting point to see what people are looking for and if you can provide it.

Sincerely

Louis

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.