Suggestion to Improve Website Usability?

I have a website http://www.adventurevictoria.com.au. It offers adventurous tours in State of Victoria in Australia. It offers tours with adventurous activities like abseiling, horse riding, white water rafting & 4wd self driving.

Can some tell me, how can I make this website more dynamic and appealing ?

All suggestions are welcome.

Favorite Answer

Pricing, I need to see some pricing PAGE 1.

If I have to hunt for the pricing it feels like your not proud of your price. Put examples out the on the front. Hermit zTours starting from $129 per person or some such.

Scott

• lindie

the main suitable thank you to convey in travelers on your blogs is you circulate to different blogs and remark on different's blogs submit. Make your comments exciting and redirect the visitors on your blogspot so as that it develops inbound and outbound hyperlinks. You act little smart by utilising redirecting the site visitors of alternative blogs on your blogspot with your skills or including some consumer-friendly controversy (in the bounds) or do something which could make the customer engaged. those are some consumer-friendly processes which could convey in greater site visitors.

I think you need to identify more with your target audience.

Is it tourists or locals or people that enjoy having fun

Bring it to life a little maybe make the site feel a bit younger.

Read alertbox.com

And I mean read ALL of the articles, and apply his suggestions. The man is very good at what he does.

its fine just more green colors maybe a video would be good