Bridal gowns custom made?

Iam looking to have a gown made custom, my ideas, material, color, length etc etc. Have any good ideas?

Favorite Answer

okai so here are osme of my favourite features on a perfect wedding gown. I liek the colour white and then something little on it red like maybe a back detailing of a criss cross bow(liek how a basque is held together) if you understand that lol and i liek teh sweetheart bube tube look. I liek the floor lenght and also the gowns that are straight flows that dont puff out. some detailing on the top of it like diamonds etc. This probably dnt make any sense but if it does hope this helps. And si hope you hav wonderfull day.

• fipps

look at Casablanca and Jasmine bridal robes.both agencies grant custom designs.You %. a dress on the fringe of what you elect and draw the transformations and they can do it for quite extra.

hi. yeah i have some ideas .

I think you should stick to white or ivory or maybe light cream for your colour.

length , i've always liked the really long pretty traditional ones.

heres a link i saw and i think you'll love it its a really really pretty dress. i think its the perfect wedding dress:)

http://www.brides.com/fashion/dresses/gallery/wedd...

you could do somthing similar to that. or maybe bring that to the person whos designing and maybe they can show you somthing new to it. i dunno but i think this dress is soo pretty:)