My website Home page?

I want to write a creative and fascinating homepage for my tours and trekking website http://www.mysteriousbhutan.com/ but i really dont get the idea on how should the homepage is rewritten. Please would you check my homepage and give me valuable suggestion? Your suggestions would help me draw many visitors to my website. would you help?

Favorite Answer

Your website is good man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you can modify the design into something related to your website......................... and for the homepage , i Think you can take reference to Wikipedia page of Bhutan and add little more info and introduction................ Is Bhutan that good country................ I live in your neighboring country India , will soon come to Bhutan for Sight seeing................. Awesome website , remember the suggestion

Source(s): Please choose as best answer............

Your website is not bad.But pics always big & on the top or between cuz beautiful pics attracts people on your website.Black colour is not good.In the red line Home attraction events is not looking clearly.

Source(s): mkdelhi.blogspot.com

Your site is very beautiful.Only in terms of content whether less!I like simple and clean page