Why is it difficult to accomplish a customer centric web design?
- 6 years agoFavorite Answer
1. The main difficulty lands with understanding
2. Structuring the information to meet the expectations of the clients
3. Clients level of understanding User Experience
4. Communication gap - At times even BAs and other top brass would not be able to explain correctly
5. Client's keep getting more ideas when we display better designs.
These are the reasons one could say that it is difficult to accomplish a customer centric design
- 6 years ago
There are few difficulties that arise in Creating a responsive web design that goes way beyond arranging things in a way which will not compromise the look of your website. Customization according to your need is important as it increase your leads and attract your prospects. Web Designs should be easily adjustable in different sizes and have lesser page load time. Take a look at 5 valuable tools to for responsive web design..
- Anonymous3 years ago
This is a good question, and one that has made me curious for quite some time.