Did I do ok? Horse training Question?

How do I turn a bad experience into a win with my horse? I've still got her saddled up and I don't want to take everything off of her because she scared me and if I want to have a win with her ...I suppose I need to take her out again. My plan was to tie her up for a while and just wait for her to calm down and... show more How do I turn a bad experience into a win with my horse?
I've still got her saddled up and I don't want to take everything off of her because she scared me and if I want to have a win with her ...I suppose I need to take her out again. My plan was to tie her up for a while and just wait for her to calm down and then ride her again. But when I get back on her she's acting as if every little noise is more important than me being on her. I'm just not a very good rider...so I guess I'm looking for a way to kind of chicken out without losing big to her...as this will cause more problems later I'm sure. I should have started with her more slowly and on the ground....I know. But now what. I need a smart answer.....and hopefully one that's not going to result in me being thrown off and hurt.

Essentially I took her out for a ride when I wasn't ready....and have not ridden her in a while. (Since she bucked me off last time)

Why did I do that....crap. I've really gotten myself into a situation now I guess. I know...I just have to ride her to end up with a win....

Thanks

* 1 hour ago
* - 3 days left to answer.

Additional Details

43 minutes ago
Ok...what I've done.

I made her obey me...she was being really a ****. Would only lunge in one direction and was fighting me all the way that she didn't want to go the other way. I just kept at it and tied her up in between so she knew I wasn't letting her off the hook. Then she smashed my glasses off with her head...I got really mad and she knew she was in trouble. I took the gear and saddle off her...put her in a really small yard and persisted with her going in the direction "she doesn't like" until she did it with no problems. In the end she seemed to give more to me so I sprayed her down and played friendly for a while. I'm going to leave it and count that as a win but I'm going to have to assert myself more and make sure I don't leave her out too much. I'll get more advise from a good friend tonight and also will now read your comments so far. (I hope there is some advice here soon)
Update: Thank you guys so much!!! I feel much better now. going slowly in small steps sounds like a really really good thing. My horse has always been a good girl. I'm sure that this is all my fault for not putting in the ground work....and I'm just starting to understand "respect" and how to foster it. I... show more Thank you guys so much!!! I feel much better now. going slowly in small steps sounds like a really really good thing. My horse has always been a good girl. I'm sure that this is all my fault for not putting in the ground work....and I'm just starting to understand "respect" and how to foster it. I bred this horse so I've known her since she was born....but now she's grown and is starting to assert herself. I just need to train her better and stop being so so gentle with her . (I need to assert myself.) Thanks again for such great advise!!!

xoxo