psa73
psa73 asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 decade ago

Can I sell my business?

I have a small business as an independent Pilates teacher. I train people in their own homes. My question is, I am moving to another country, can I sell my business, even though it is essentially just a client base? I have put a lot of effort into building my base and it would be nice to get something for it.

• Favorite Answer

Yes, you can if you find the right person. Basically, you'd have to train this person to do your job. It'll take time, you'd need to find the right person (perhaps one of your existing clients?), and they won't pay you a lot, but if you find the right one, it can get you a little bit back.

A client base is goodwill and is worth money.

Sure you can sell it. The trick is going to be finding the right person to buy it.

you def can sell it. I would post it on craigslist you may get responses there. Good luck where ever you go.

You can sell it, but I have no clue what you'd get.

It matters who you sell it to.