How to improve speed of Wordpress?

How to improve speed of Wordpress?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Muse
    Lv 4
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I've consistently found that the issue is typically never with WordPress itself. Large corporations with millions upon millions of visitors per day use WordPress (CNN, Forbes, etc) and have no issues with speed.

Speed issues are typically caused by the host you're using. Some hosts provide better and more reliable service than others. If you contact me with who you're using for a hosting service and what your website address is, I'd be happy to take a look and provide a recommendation.

Source(s): www.3steplaunch.com
  • 7 years ago

It 's quite important for any wordpress owner to speed up their website speed. you must do it right away to save your customer. You can check the step by step tutorial here http://wp2x.com/speed-up-wordpress-in-10-steps/

• 7 years ago

By removing it!

Wordpress is built with huge amounts of code redundancy, trying to cope with every situation, every layout, every possible outcome. As such, you are using 5-10% of the code itself, but the system STILL run and download redundant scripts.

• Jason
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Choose a nice wordpress theme and then remove the plugins which are not necessary.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Really Great Question check it out. fiverr.com/richardquest

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.