how do I sell a business?

I own a online apparel business, Mavure.com . I don't know how to sell things. I just know how to build the the company website. I have been very sick, I want to work on it anymore. I want to sell the business. Where and how I sell my online business.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You need guidance as well as right tools and resources for your business. See how you can jump start your business here http://mygoldenrolodex.info/

• 9 years ago

Sorry to hear about that. You've got quite a nice-looking website. Perhaps what you need to work on was the SEO. Anyway, I've cited some websites for your reference if you're planning to sell your website. Hope this helps.

Tyler

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I have an email database of 970 million email ids.

this email database consist active users of Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, AOL, yahoo, Msn, hotmail. these email ids are well organized according to categories(business, corporates etc).

separate email databases of users from USA, UK, S.Africa, India, Australia, Greece, Ohio, Hongkong , bulk email senders etc,you can use it for marketing your business.

if interested please mail me at : seo_rahul@hotmail.com

• 9 years ago

I would try asking a friend or family member if they want it. Or even Ebay or something like that could work.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.