Do dogs get bored?

I got a dog for my high school graduation present and i have had him for about a month now.Since i have had him i put him on a 3 meal a day diet when he eats as soon as i wake up in the morning,during lunch time,and dinner.After she finish with every meal i take her outside to potty and i play with him such as run... show more I got a dog for my high school graduation present and i have had him for about a month now.Since i have had him i put him on a 3 meal a day diet when he eats as soon as i wake up in the morning,during lunch time,and dinner.After she finish with every meal i take her outside to potty and i play with him such as run around the yard with her,play football with him and my kid brothers and play fetch under the sprinkles.Between those times she takes naps and then the same thind over again. He seems to be enjoying it when we are playing but when we get back in ill let him run around a little more then ill put him in his kennal. As he is in his kennal he cries and barks and for a while that he is in there i look at him and he is looking like he is bored..why is this?
21 answers 21