? asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 10 years ago

How do I embed Google maps in my website?

I want to embed a Google maps app in my website so visitors can type in their zip code (or City & State) and find the nearest location.

Is it possible to do this for free?

Favorite Answer

Hello lanS,

from Google Maps Support Page:

Embedding a map into a website or blog

Print

You can embed a simple map, a set of driving directions, a local search, or maps created by other users. Here's how:

1. Ensure that the map you'd like to embed appears in the current map display.

2. Click Link to this page in the top-right corner of the map.

3. In the box that pops up, copy the HTML under 'Paste HTML to embed in website,' and paste it into the source code of your website or blog.

If you'd like to adjust the size of the map before you embed it, just click Customize and preview embedded map, select your preferred size, and take a look at the preview map. Once you're happy with what you see, copy the HTML that appears in the box at the bottom of the window.

Keep in mind that you won't be able to embed Traffic maps, Mapplets, and some other Maps features.

For more detailed information on how to add a Google Map to your site, visit http://maps.google.com/help/maps/getmaps

Hope this info help you to embed your map. Take care.

These simple steps to you can embedding Google maps in any Html Pages : Follow this method : http://www.labstech.org/embedding-google-maps-html...

they have not got my highway yet. the entire project as quickly as I first observed it, it replaced into rather spectacular. yet all the different additions in many circumstances make it heavier for streaming and that they appear as if decrease priced video games. Few issues are actual sensible and can be evaluate as navigating or suggestions kit. creating an prolonged tale style: advancements have been much less pleasing than predicted. they might desire to retake photographs with grater decision from above in the event that they go with advancements. they might additionally set up that the photographs are taken with out clouds and the comparable hour of the day. summer in the event that they might. somebody made a international map with satellite tv for pc photographs like that for Al Gore for his documentary "an inconvenient certainty". this could be an progression!