Okay.Okay, so 12 lines is a bit much, How about 1 cat Haiku Challenge? 10 point purr to the winner?

Bandit (Three Haiku)
 Delicate black cat Softly purring kisses me And possession claims. Though the blanket we dispute Possession is nine points of the cat's paw. The claw is there to prove That none the cat may move She sleeps peacefully. Summer (from Seasonal Haiku) Sky is full this... show more Bandit (Three Haiku)

Delicate black cat
Softly purring kisses me
And possession claims.

Though the blanket we dispute
Possession is nine points of the cat's paw.

The claw is there to prove
That none the cat may move
She sleeps peacefully.

Summer (from Seasonal Haiku)

Sky is full this night
As the cat ate the bright sun
And roars with delight.
Update: Patzky, at least yours was up a tree, I've never seen any cat skeletons there. One of my little gus lost his ear to frostbite last winter, staying out from Thanksgiving 'til after Easter and getting caught in snow back in the woods. Tracked him through a couple of successful hunts, but he evaded me until... show more Patzky, at least yours was up a tree, I've never seen any cat skeletons there. One of my little gus lost his ear to frostbite last winter, staying out from Thanksgiving 'til after Easter and getting caught in snow back in the woods. Tracked him through a couple of successful hunts, but he evaded me until nearly starved, after the vet said we'ed never get him back in. I heard his mewing in the garage and got him in with food and litter pan. He's purely an inside cat and terrified when he gets out. We had a job rehydrating him, but he's back to himself, sans ears.
Update 2: Todd, your haiku's great, classic form.
Update 3: Zelda, great winter dream.
Update 4: Angel sounds luxurious, as only a cat with a sunbeam can be.
Update 5: Marguerite: How catty! Bemo: Good effort for not knowing rules, 14 syllables, usually 5,7,5, central verb shared (cutting) google Haiku for more.