Can anyone recommend really good books on web designing?

I want to build my own website ( for fun). But I know nothing about web designing and need to start from scratch. I don't want to hire someone for it because it would cost me money. I have a lot of time since I'm only in high school. So can anyone recommend any good books for learning html, java etc the easy way?

Favorite Answer

Web designing is something that requires you to practice and the stuff written in books wont really help you learn. I suggest you start off with downloading programs like Dreamweaver and just basically explore, if you get stuck then watch some videos on YouTube; it truly depends on the way that you learn. Anyways some books that i would suggest are: Designing the Obvious: A Common Sense Approach to Web Application Design, The Essential Guide to CSS and HTML Web Design and Advanced Professional Web Design: Techniques & Templates. These books are very useful if you want to start off with the basics.

Source(s): If you every need help just email learoxgraphics@gmail.com , i also enjoy creating websites.

If it grew to become into me, i could bypass to a used bookshop that deals in university textual content books and notice if i could hit upon a e book in creation to internet layout. each so often they have ones from replace collages like academy of getting to understand or tech faculties. college textual content books have a stable step by step getting to understand for any factor they coach