How to fight with negative seo?

want to ask if someone has done -ve seo on your site what i should do mean i he blasted my site with backlinks

Favorite Answer

Hello,

Just ignore negative SEO and keep making backlinks. If your site got slapped, all what you have to is to continue adding fresh content and keep linkbuilding. By the way if you dont have negativne backlinks poiting to your site, then it's not organic linkbuilding.

What that mean ? You need negative backlinks, because google want it.

I hope it helps you. Anna :)

For best SEO outcomes My partner and i suggest employing Google Search Bot: http://is.gd/gsbsoftware Applying that software I've got positioned my web site to very first page of Google on a extremely high aggressive search phrase.

keep your site posted with updated content, do not do keyword stuffing, and make your backlinks organic as possible. Do not over optimize. Do not always do inbound links when doing on-page but also use outbound links. Backlinks should also be of different avenues. Avoid linking with low PR sites.

Hi Guppu,

Through Google Webmasters pull out the URLs which are linking to your site. Once you download the list segregate the list with unwanted links/domains and then inform Google through their new Disavow tool about those unwanted link/domains, Google will ignore those links

Drupal sites are by far best in finding and filtering spammy SEO. You can use Drupal or Wordpress as your site's backend.

Hal Smith - URLdreamer Consultant

Google, just lunched the Disavow links tool, you can tell Google to not consider some links.

Yup, use disavow feature launched by GA. It will tell Google which incoming links to count and which to ignore.