Do you think that Apple is intentionally slowing down iPhone OS when a new model has been released?

I have this thought of reasonable doubt for a reason I own literally all models of iPhone since beginning, I never attempted any hacking software just used all Apple's official updates, tho they have common issue the OS or the iPhone slows down whenever a new update is released, e.g iOS 4 to iOS 5. I'm... show more I have this thought of reasonable doubt for a reason I own literally all models of iPhone since beginning, I never attempted any hacking software just used all Apple's official updates, tho they have common issue the OS or the iPhone slows down whenever a new update is released, e.g iOS 4 to iOS 5.

I'm asking if having any thought of this as true?
Update: And whenever a new model has been out, I'm doubting Apple because if they know the issue well as consumers are submitting complains but Apple never respond in terms of old software because they simply don't care about, might be the selling point of new models because they made old one's looked and feels... show more And whenever a new model has been out, I'm doubting Apple because if they know the issue well as consumers are submitting complains but Apple never respond in terms of old software because they simply don't care about, might be the selling point of new models because they made old one's looked and feels slower, but in the first place it wasn't. I have iPhone 4s and I don't have plans to update.
1 answer 1