100% silk or 50% and Silk% by Mulberry?

i only wanna ppl with experience of hair which one is better to purchase since I really don't want to sweat that much. A lot is saying 100% silk pillowcase is great but it also make you sweaty if you sleep in summer, you need wait til warmer season. But on other hand...I am very worried abt my hair I... show more i only wanna ppl with experience of hair
which one is better to purchase since I really don't want to sweat that much. A lot is saying 100% silk pillowcase is great but it also make you sweaty if you sleep in summer, you need wait til warmer season. But on other hand...I am very worried abt my hair I don't wanna it to break or have wrinkled sagged faster like it can be done by cotton. I know silk slow down aging and everything. That is why I got silk but I heard mulberry co. sells good pillowcases that also has 50% cotton and 50% mulb silk-it is weave fabric. They say it is a better silk to use for summer . what you think?