Why a pit bull?

Ok when the pit bull started to become a problem because of idiots and their fighting it seems that theres A LOT more people owning pit bulls?!?!!?Everytime i look at the paper theres so many pits for sale/adoption. I dont know if everyones trying to show people that they can be a good dog but im just curiose. i... show more Ok when the pit bull started to become a problem because of idiots and their fighting it seems that theres A LOT more people owning pit bulls?!?!!?Everytime i look at the paper theres so many pits for sale/adoption. I dont know if everyones trying to show people that they can be a good dog but im just curiose. i mean i know they can be sweethearts but just wondering. (heres a little fact for y'all....did you know a pit bull can lock its jaws shut? yup yup heard it from a vet that works with my grandma)
Update: ok ok shoot me and slit my wrists! sorry my vets a dummy. i dont know much about them i was just curiose on why the big pit bull explosion? it seems many people want them now that they have a rep of "bad". dont get me wrong i love them. my neigbor has 1 and shes a really sweet dog. and i think all dogs... show more ok ok shoot me and slit my wrists! sorry my vets a dummy. i dont know much about them i was just curiose on why the big pit bull explosion? it seems many people want them now that they have a rep of "bad". dont get me wrong i love them. my neigbor has 1 and shes a really sweet dog. and i think all dogs are born "normal" its just the dumbys that raise them for fighting.