Website and Web design hints and help?

Hello, I have recently took a web design class and I am learning about the program dreamweaver. We haven't gotten to any important detail, just how do design links and buttons. I would like to know how to make websites like, addictinggames, gamefudge, youtube. Those are just some examples. I just want to know... show more Hello, I have recently took a web design class and I am learning about the program dreamweaver. We haven't gotten to any important detail, just how do design links and buttons. I would like to know how to make websites like, addictinggames, gamefudge, youtube. Those are just some examples. I just want to know how to do these things. 1. How to make a successful website to a point people will want to put ads on. 2. How do I get something interesting like a flash game on the website (I have visited crazymonkeygames that allows free downloads) and where? 3. What are some restrictions or rules about the web that I might need to know in the future that won't get me in jail, or paying a huge fine.
1 answer 1