Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 months ago

what's good for the bronchitis?

Favorite Answer

When I turned 40, my childhood bronchitis returned. It wasn't a birthday present so much as burden. For 10 years I struggled with 6 weeks of colds and coughs and prescription meds. It was miserable. Then talking to a friend/customer/mechanic from a tropical island, he told me about "Rosemary oil". He gave me a bottle, took off the top, place my thumb on it and shook. Next I repeated with my index finger. Placing the damp tips just below my nostrils I was told to take a deep breath, hold it and repeat it. From that day on I do this every morning and night over 10 years In that time, maybe 8 attacks and nothing over a couple days. When I dogged a cold, I do it more often during the day.

While it doesn't stop it quickly, it prevents it. How? Don't know and don't care.

Steps to treat bronchitis are:

1. Drink fluids but avoid caffeine and alcohol.

2. Get plenty of rest.

3. Take over-the-counter pain relievers such as Bactrim Generic ( http://www.samrx.com/buy-generic-bactrim.aspx ), to reduce inflammation, ease pain, and lower your fever.

4. Increase the humidity in your home or use a humidifier.

Cngngngmgm

Cayanne pepper