Attention Business brokers?

I am a Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraiser and I do many appraisals for Biz Brokers.

I am thinking of offering that service as well. I know it's tough to do but, it's also rewarding, like Mr. Trump says "if it's easy it's most likely not very profitable".

Can anyone offer any advice about the profession ?

American Business Brokers Assoc. has a really god training that I am thinking of attending.

Favorite Answer

As a member of the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA), CBI, and as a Business & Real Estate Broker for 25 years, it is an extreamly difficult business. Yet it is very rewarding.

The IBBA has an excellent certification program which gives the Certified Business Intimederey title. It is the most recognized designation. The IBBA is also the largest and most recognized organisation also. www.ibba.org

Check it out.

I would advise you to have 3-5 years of income avilable to yourself or another means of generating income. It takes a very long time to establish your business.

Your best bet is to work with an establish broker, to learn the business for that 3-5 year span.

Also it will help your income potential if you obtain your real estate license. It will allow you to handle sales of businesses that include property. There is no reason to turn opportunities for income.

Source(s): 25 years as buiness & real estate broker, CBI, SBA Certified,MBA Northwestern, Small Buisness Owner, Retired Fortune 50 Sr. Exec.

Choosing the right broker to sell your business or help you find a business to buy is a process. Do your part to ensure a successful outcome by choosing wisely. Tips For A Business Broker and more...http://gtabusinessbroker.ca/

• poplar

i might touch Century 21 Mike Bowman. they are the biggest Century 21 agent interior the U. S.. Their substantial place of work is over in Bedford. they are additionally the HUD foreclosure agent for the DFW section, or considered one of them. sturdy success 2 U