Whats the Best and Easy Build Yourself Website?

I just bought my domain, not sure what else I need? I guess just build my site? Whats the fastest, easiest build yourself sites in the market? I want to build something stylish -clean-easy to surf.

Thank you

Favorite Answer

In order to build a website you just need:

1. A domain name (like something.com)

2. Web Hosting (the place where your actual website files are hosted)

3. A way to build your website, either manually, if you know HTML, CSS, by paying someone, or by using a built in website builder from your web host, or by installing Wordpress or similar CMS software.

Most modern web host include all three, so all you need to build a website like www.something.com is to get web hosting.

I recommend one of these: http://www.webhostinglist.org

iPage is currently on 56% sale for just $3.50/month!

The full price for one year of hosting is $42/year. (just uncheck any additional options)

(you can choose 12, 24, or 36 month plan)

Their hosting plan includes:

- Free domain name (.com, .net, .org)

- Unlimited storage and bandwidth

- Unlimited email addresses per domain name

They include a free point & click online site builder so you can create a website without any programming (easily, just by drag and drop) or you could install Wordpress (they include easy, one click install from their control panel), choose a theme that you like, and start adding content.

They also have a great custom control panel with OneClick installs of all the popular software like Wordpress, Joomla, Forums, Chat, Galleries, Online stores and a lot more.

I recommend you signup for Google Apps. Its free.

Build your site in google sites. Its as easy as creating a word document and the most clean and simple.

Then follow their direction to redirect your domain to your google site.

They provide full support and it is easy to follow.

www.google.com