Whats the Best and Easy Build Yourself Website?

I just bought my domain, not sure what else I need? I guess just build my site? Whats the fastest, easiest build yourself sites in the market? I want to build something stylish -clean-easy to surf.

Thank you

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In order to build a website you just need:

1. A domain name (like something.com)

2. Web Hosting (the place where your actual website files are hosted)

3. A way to build your website, either manually, if you know HTML, CSS, by paying someone, or by using a built in website builder from your web host, or by installing Wordpress or similar CMS software.

Most modern web host include all three, so all you need to build a website like www.something.com is to get web hosting.

I recommend one of these: http://www.webhostinglist.org

iPage is currently on 56% sale for just $3.50/month!

The full price for one year of hosting is $42/year. (just uncheck any additional options)

(you can choose 12, 24, or 36 month plan)

Their hosting plan includes:

- Free domain name (.com, .net, .org)

- Unlimited storage and bandwidth

- Unlimited email addresses per domain name

They include a free point & click online site builder so you can create a website without any programming (easily, just by drag and drop) or you could install Wordpress (they include easy, one click install from their control panel), choose a theme that you like, and start adding content.

They also have a great custom control panel with OneClick installs of all the popular software like Wordpress, Joomla, Forums, Chat, Galleries, Online stores and a lot more.

• 8 years ago

I recommend you signup for Google Apps. Its free.

Build your site in google sites. Its as easy as creating a word document and the most clean and simple.

Then follow their direction to redirect your domain to your google site.

They provide full support and it is easy to follow.

• 8 years ago

www.google.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.