Best HIGH Dog Fencing?

Hi. I have a 50 pound pit bull mix that is incredibly strong (She ripped through a medal crate) and she is also a chewer. I also have a 10 pound pomeranian. We are looking to fence in our back yard so that they have a safe place to play, and we don't want to chance them getting out. Our pit can jump about 4-5... show more Hi. I have a 50 pound pit bull mix that is incredibly strong (She ripped through a medal crate) and she is also a chewer. I also have a 10 pound pomeranian. We are looking to fence in our back yard so that they have a safe place to play, and we don't want to chance them getting out. Our pit can jump about 4-5 1/2 feet in the air, So our fence would need to be pretty high. We cannot have chain link fences, as we live in a community that prohibits it. Which fencing would be best vinyl or wood?? The fence needs to be very high, as our dogs jump, and also very durable when it comes to dogs jumping at it and scratching at it, and we're hoping it would be nearly impossible for the dogs to get under it. We have heard many horror stories of vinyl attracting mold, but being best for dogs. We are leaning toward a nice 9ft wood fence, but would like some second opinions. Thank you!
4 answers 4