Low light apartment and houseplants help?

I get very little light in my apartment. I only have two windows and the rooms only get sunny in the early morning. My bathroom and kitchen are in complete darkness.

Question is if I keep plants in bathroom/kitchen then rotate them to the "sunny rooms" weekly will this give enough light for the plant to live?

(Please dont suggest fake plants....tacky!!)

Favorite Answer

If the plants look ok after moving them around it will be ok. Some plants do not want to be moved. Most plants need the amount of light that they get from nature when they are outside. The morning sun should be enough sun.

If the plants do not look good after moving them, a small grow light will help them in the dark rooms. They will not need it during the night.

Lowest mild abode plant is what's regularly observed as a Peace Lilly. it may even bloom white flowers on your bathing room. A 6" one would fee $5.ninety 9. They take an excellent type of water if given good mild or little water if in a dismal spot.

Try a simple grow light

i get very litte light in my apartment my morning my bathroom and kichen are in complete darkness