How do I sell my business?

Best way to advertise. Do I use a broker?

Favorite Answer

Try this: http://sbinformation.about.com/od/buyingorselling/...

Please read the head lines. Then decide which one you want to know.

hope it helps

Have a nice day!

Hello - That is a very broad question. Selling a business can be a tricky process. It may be wise to consult a business broker in your local area to assist you. Business brokers are similar to real estate agents in that they represent a business for sale, and if they are successful at helping you find a buyer they typically get a commission based on the sales price for their efforts. To locate a broker in your area, I'd recommend going to www.BusinessBroker.net -- this website has a Broker Directory that will allow you to search for a broker in your area. If you are interested in trying to find a buyer on your own, this site will also allow you to post your own confidential business-for-sale advertisement. We hope this helps you and wish you the best of luck. You could also try sites like www.sba.org -- this is a government small business website that has lots of resources.

get an agent,put it in paper,put it online,Craiglist work too. you never know.

Source(s): Experience from looking for a business